socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook for regular shirt giveaways and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2018, 10:56 PM   #1
VonEsch

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2014 Honda Grom MSX125
2012 Triumph Street Triple R
2007 Triumph Daytona 675

Member Garage Member Garage

Crashed Hayabusa on 405

Thursday night around 745 a red and black Hayabusa was involved in a hit and run on the 405 NB just past the 101 interchange. Guy was a disabled vet, bike has Louisiana plates. I stayed with him until the fire trucks arrived (I was commuting home and was third in scene after the car he was pushed into and another Good Samaritan). Anyhow, I'm really trying to track him down and see if he's ok after I left. Rider was male, looks early 40's, African-American. If anyone knows this Rider, or if you're on here, please contact me via private message. I was the Rider who turned your bike off, took it off the K rail and set the kick stand.
Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
VonEsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Advertisement
Old 08-18-2018, 07:39 AM   #2
OOTV

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
09 Honda VFR800
01 Honda VFR800
95 Ducati 900SS/SP

Good on you for staying and helping. Been hearing and reading of too many hit and runs this year, why canít people own up when they do something like this?!

Check with the fire engine house, they should know where he ended up. Good luck, hope you find him and that heís doing OK.
OOTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 08-18-2018, 08:32 AM   #3
VonEsch

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2014 Honda Grom MSX125
2012 Triumph Street Triple R
2007 Triumph Daytona 675

Member Garage Member Garage

Thank you that's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOTV View Post
Good on you for staying and helping. Been hearing and reading of too many hit and runs this year, why canít people own up when they do something like this?!

Check with the fire engine house, they should know where he ended up. Good luck, hope you find him and that heís doing OK.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
VonEsch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement