socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook for regular shirt giveaways and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2018, 09:39 AM   #1
jamespz03

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2016 Honda CB500F

Member Garage Member Garage

Dual Sport/Dirt bike tour rentals

Anyone know of a place in San Diego where I could rent (guided tours) something to explore off-road? I haven't done any canyons for months and I've only been commuting. I've been hiking a lot lately and feel like getting some trail (dirt road) action after seeing a few bikes go by.

I've done some searching and most places offer tours down to Baja but nothing local. I'd prefer to just show up, gear up with their stuff, and start riding and not have to worry about trailers, gas, gear, etc.

Thanks
jamespz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2018, 02:02 PM   #2
Bultaco Bullet

Bike(s):
MV Agusta F4 1000s
MV Agusta F4 1000s
MV Agusta Brutale 910S
Ducati 1098s Tricolore
Aprilia RSV4 Factory SE

Baja Bound Moto is your best bet. They provide fresh bikes, gear, guides, chase trucks, catered lunches, nice accommodations, and 25 years of experience. They will tailor your ride to your needs and experience. Most of the guides are well-known Baja racers. Talk to Jennifer or Tim Morton (owners).
Bultaco Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
Dave.David
Rider

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Honda ST1300
Honda VTX 1800R
Harley FLHTCU
1982 GL1100 Interstate
1978 CB750K

I've passed a Place several times on the west end of Highway 111. They rent quads that I'm sure of and I think dirt bikes. Just a few miles west of Palm Springs off the 10 on the 111.
Sorry I don't have more details but I know it's there. If you don't find it on Google I could call a friend in Palm Springs who probably knows the name, but takes days to return calls. let me know.
Dave.David is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 05:20 PM   #4
jamespz03

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2016 Honda CB500F

Member Garage Member Garage

Thanks fellas.
jamespz03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement