socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG DECALS mailed to your door

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2017, 07:49 AM   #1
Cecil

Feedback Rating: (0)

2011 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 Supermoto - Original Adult Owner - Optional Custom Dog Carrier With Roll Bar

Year

Make
Aprilia

Model
SM 750

Mileage

Asking Price

Contact Info
Through site messaging

Hello, up for sale is a 2011 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 Supermoto. This bike is very similar to the Ducati Hypermotard and it is a 750cc v twin. I am the original adult owner and I purchased the bike brand new as a leftover in April 2013. It is a great bike with plenty of power (92hp) and a top speed of 130+ mph and yet it is only considered a group 11 insurance rating and has very low insurance rates. The bike has about 26,000 miles on it and I have always changed the oil with pure synthetic oil. The bike runs and rides great. It has an electronic throttle with sport, touring, and train modes. The bike has a new chain and rear sprocket, new front brakes, and a new front and rear tire. I also have a couple new oil filters, new front sprocket, new air filter, new rear brake pads, and a rear sprocket with only a couple thousand miles on it which are included in the sale. The bike is nearly stock except for the brake levers and seat cover (originals included in sale) and it has a 12v accessory power plug. The bike currently does not have any kind of luggage/storage mount on the back however there are 4 mounting points with bolts ready for your needs. The bike is registered until April 2018 and I have a clean title in hand. I used the bike to ride around with my dog. I also have a custom dog carrier with a roll bar that is not included in this sale but I might be willing to sell that along with the bike (see last picture) which will safely carry a dog up to about 30 lbs (my dog is 25 lbs). I am asking $4200 for the bike without the dog carrier. The bike can be viewed in Mission Viejo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1992.JPG
Views:	184
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	73400   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1994.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	73401   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1987.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	73402  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1990.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	73403  
Cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2017, 08:31 AM   #2
rgbeard
Forum Supporter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2001 Speed Triple
2001 Triumph Trophy
2003 GSXR 1000

Member Garage Member Garage

Thanks for joining our forum, just to sell your bike.

GLWS.

I'm a fan of things that ride, fly and drive.

IBA: 63413
rgbeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-26-2017, 11:04 AM   #3
thtanner
VFR Rider

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
14 VFR800 FE
98 VFR800 FI
86 Vulcan 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgbeard View Post
Thanks for joining our forum, just to sell your bike.

GLWS.
He's a good guy. I met him years ago.

Hope Cecil is doing well!
thtanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:

Advertisement