Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
|Like us on Facebook for regular shirt giveaways and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|06-21-2017, 01:57 PM||#1|
2002 Honda VFR800 VTEC - $2700
Well maintained, never down, needs nothing, and ready to ride. Asking $2700. Located in Orange County, CA.
See bottom of ad for video and photos.
- Garmin GPS
- USB Ports/Voltmeter
- GenMar Handlebar Risers
- ThrottleMeister Throttle Lock "Cruise Control"
- VFRness (wiring harness upgrade to improve charging system reliability)
Notable Maintenance History
- 31,755mi - Valve Adjustment, Fork Oil & Seals, F&R Brake Pads (Honda of Hollywood)
- 36,500mi - Oil change (Mobil 1 4T 10w40, Bosch 3300 Oil Filter)
- 36,800mi - T30 EVO tires installed
- 37,551mi - OEM Air Filter, OEM Spark Plugs, VFRness, USB/Voltmeter and Garmin GPS power cable, RAM Mount for Garmin GPS, Garmin GPS
Also includes passenger grab handles, passenger foot pegs, and all associated hardware.
Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/fdfV4
Last edited by thtanner; 06-21-2017 at 02:32 PM.
|07-02-2017, 01:08 PM||#6|
/done with Craigslist
People blowing me up after midnight. I'm done with time-wasters.
If someone wants a killer deal, reach out to me today, otherwise it's going to be a trade-in. I don't have the patience for people trying to argue over $200-300.