Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
|Like us on Facebook for regular shirt giveaways and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|08-25-2016, 07:16 PM||#1|
FS: 2003 Aprilia Falco
I need to make some room. I purchased this back in June 2013 with 39300 miles. After over three years, I enjoy it but only have added 2000 miles.
• Raised clip-ons to a "human" position
• common wiring mod for Falco done
• Tip over lightly so frame slider is worn. He replaced broken turn signal for my purchase.
• Upgraded adjustable Penske shock
• Arrow exhaust
• Tuono carbon Belly pan
• New front rotors (2013)
• Mille swingarm
• 2004 RSVR forks
• Carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger
What I have done:
• July 2013: flush coolant
• March 2014: new battery
• June 2014: 42K service, including oil change, bleed brakes and clutch, spark plugs, new tires (Metzler K3), replaced valve cover gaskets. There was also a surging issue I had, which was resolved with new (and not inexpensive) ignition coils and caps.
• July 2014: replace fork oil
Runs great. I take her out once or twice a month, on a tender otherwise.
Hoping to get $3300. I would prefer SoCal buyer so no shipping. And cash only, please.
Last edited by harleyxlc; 09-13-2016 at 08:44 AM.