Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
|FREE SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG DECALS mailed to your door|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|01-21-2017, 10:22 AM||#1|
SOLD: 1995 Ducati 900SS CR $3200
1995 Ducati 900SS CR w/upgrades $3200
I have owned this bike since 2008. Approximately 38,500 miles. All maintenance since then has been done properly and on time by me, local indy shop or Moto Forza/Escondido. I have full service records from 2008. Bike is used every 1-2 weeks, sometimes for long rides and sometimes for commuting. Runs great. Does show signs of wear, as an older bike that is actually used will. Stock exhaust (it's true!). I also have some CF cans that used to be installed, I do not know if these are true Ducati. I have lots of extra parts, too. Only known issue, other than some dirt, is the green dash light that should be on when the headlights are on is burned out. I didn't like it always on so I never bothered to replace it. All other lights work.
This bike has been a joy to ride. I consider it the perfect age. Old enough to have a vintage feel, but new enough to avoid some of the vintage issues I am ready to try another style and want to pass this on to someone who will appreciate the super sports from the 90s and the air cooled Ducati 900 engine.
Several key upgrades and milestones:
• CR forks have been upgraded to adjustable SP forks by previous owner
• Sargent seat
• Carbon fiber fenders front and rear (front is showing its age)
• MagKnight tank protector, color matched
• Peg lowering kit
• ZeroGravity windscreen (I do not have original)
• Belts done in May 2016 at 38,000 miles, so you have 11,000 more miles or until May 2018.
• New starter, November 2015
• New battery, 2013
• New tires, 36,000 miles April 2013. Bridgestone BR003RS. They are very sticky, mileage will reflect that.
• Replaced left bar switch May 2016 after pin broke that held it in place on clip on
• Fork rebuild, steering bearings May 2012
• Incredibly sexy clutch cover
• Shorty levers
• Matching red tail bag
Other than belts, next minor service is 42,000 miles and next major service is 48,000 miles.
I'd prefer SoCal buyer and can deliver within 50-100 miles of San Diego.
Last edited by harleyxlc; 05-28-2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: SOLD