socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG DECALS mailed to your door

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 05:09 PM   #1
liveavidly

Feedback Rating: (0)

2009 GSXR 600

Year

Make
Suzuki

Model
GSXR

Mileage

Asking Price

Contact Info

I've recently posted my bike for sale on this site a few months back. I probably should've waited till now to do that so I wouldn't get so much hate for it.

I know this is my second post, but I'm not here to make friends. I need to sell my bike for personal reasons, so if you want to complain, save your time and move on.

I've put a lot of money and time to fix my bike to the condition that is at now. Over $3000 in parts and labor.

I've transferred the original Texas title to California title. I've done all the paper work so that you don't have to.

The tags are up to date and good until June 2018.

I've replaced the main fairings with aftermarket fairings. This a used bike, if you want OEM parts, get a brand new bike. At the end of the day, it's still plastic and the bike still runs great.

The bike was in a minor collision but the engine was not affected. Parts that were replaced include:
  • Radiator
  • Left Clip On
  • Battery
  • Headlight Assembly
  • Side Fairings
All work was done professionally with records to show for it.

The bike has only 8600 miles.

It is located in the Inglewood area.

I am selling because I was recently laid off and I need something more stable while I look for another job. (I am currently looking for a first gen Miata.) I do not want to be in this situation again in a few months down the road. After all, it is a toy. I used to ride as my only form of transportation in the past, but it gets old really quick, especially since I have a dog now. I have another car at the moment, but it's a lease and I have to return it next month. So the sooner I can sell this bike, the better.

If you're actually serious and want to make an offer, please text me @ 2one3.9nine9.4three22

Video of the bike running here:

Thanks,
Brian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3073.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	73084   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3076.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	122.0 KB