socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook for regular shirt giveaways and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
Donkayroo

Feedback Rating: (0)

2015 ZX-10R
2011 ZX-6R
1991 Suzuki VX800
1983 Honda Nighthawk

Saw a Honda CBR600 F3 streetfighter on shoulder. Stolen?

Heading to work, I saw a Honda CBR600F3 on the side of the road since Tuesday. I figured if it was still there today on my way back home I'd stop to check it out. Surprisingly, it was.

I figure it's stolen because if my bike broke down on the freeway, I sure as wouldn't leave it on the shoulder for a couple days.

Details:
no plate
streetfightered
frame painted monster energy greenish
black fuel tank w/monster sticker
Ducati monster seat w/out the hard shell rear cowl
yoshi exhaust
eBay headlight fairing w/rectangular light

I took pics but need to upload to photobucket first.

Has scuffs on the radiator and frame sliders took some beating. If you know anyone who missing their bike let me know and I'll disclose it's location. Was gonna report it to local PD but they usually don't answer phones after hours and 911 will get at me for calling that in lol.

I was considering loading it on my truck after I got home and storing it until I get a response but of course after contacting authorities. Although I don't want them pointing fingers at me. Better yet, chp pulls up while I'm loading up and swearing to them I'm a Good Samaritan and not actually stealing it.

Anywho, pass the word. I'd be surprised if it's gone tomorrow morning. Someone may actually take it.
Donkayroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
grapeape
Forum Supporter
SPEED NEED R

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2011 Suzuki Hayabusa
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa- Sold

Member Garage Member Garage

Saw it today.....
Old 10-30-2014, 06:30 AM   #3
Red Baron

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
MV Agusta Brutale
BMW S1000r?

Could be a trap.

Popo, back east did like that. Put fake deer just off the edge of the road to see if people would shoot at them. Many times heard stories of dumbasses taking multiple shots, because the deer didn't drop.
Red Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:33 AM   #4
Ridick_Bowen
Sportbike Freestyle

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
R6/R1 Hybrid

Sounds like a fun part out to me.
R6/R1 hybrid Mods: Zeus Armor crash cage, sub-cage, stunt stay, subframe brace. ATC steel subframe & ATC 12 bar. Runman big rotor HB setup with r6 monoblock calipers. Stunter-X res clamp hose kit. dented gas tank with HT moto grip. air mod. GPR steering damper. Brembo RCS front master. SS brake lines. BMC air filter. ATC bars. R1 brembo HB master. 05 R1 front forks. 06 FZ-6 rear rotor. Leo Vince Corsa. DCP radiator cage. 14/54 520 gearing.
Ridick_Bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:54 PM   #5
Case
Forum Supporter

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2004 CBR 600 f4i

Call it in and report it if its stolen chp will link it with the report if not they will impound it and sell it at auction. I definately wouldnt pick it up, even if you do have good intentions. Wouldnt look right lmao, and on top of that it might be a bait bake like mentioned above.
Case is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement