socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook for regular shirt giveaways and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
Grip4Film

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2007 R6

STOLEN 2006 R6!!!!! PLEASE Help!!

I am posting for a friend... Please keep your eyes peeled...

Pictures in post

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...644069011.html

Please help,
I am a student, a full time machinist and a decorated USAF Veteran, and my bike was stolen from the Winnetka DMV on the 24th FEB 2013, at approximately 9-915 pm, I parked it there, locked, and got picked up by a friend who gave me a ride to the store to get some stuff, when we got back, literally in 5 minutes, the bike was gone, the Ignition lock "cartridge" was cut, and the only thing found at the parking spot. I do NOT have full coverage or "comprehensive" insurance, no Lo-Jack..
The only vehicle that was also missing other than my bike was an old-ish looking green ford pickup truck. I will offer a cash reward to anyone who can help me gather some information during this time of shock.
anything helps, similar plastics, sudden rush of 2006 R6 Parts, possibly spotted somewhere?? Bike has a complete stock look with dunlop stickers on the swingarm, sportmax stickers on the front fender, Core moto stickers on the front and rear fender, Indian flag with name initial, ancient Indian Religious spiritual symbol, a "hidden"- "invisible" black on black stealth sticker of an Indian , can be seen on the side fairings matte black (very rare for an R6 to have matte finish on the lower cowls) Indian License plates.
VIN : JYARJ12Y46A001907 (please look for the "46" in the VIN) please, please, please, help me, when I was out of the Airforce, I wasn't ready to go to school yet, so I did two jobs, and saved up money to get her, this is hard earned money, as a fellow Rider, an American, or simply an R6 enthusiast/ owner help me out, I currently have total loss of 7,000$
please call/ text me immediately at 818-568-6103 (24 hours)
818-614-9229, 818-809-7299, 818-809-7341... Please.. call 911 if you feel force may be necessary..
Grip4Film is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement