socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG DECALS mailed to your door

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 02:25 AM   #1
2wheels2fast

Feedback Rating: (0)

Motorcycle Jeans

I'm trying to look for some motorcycle jeans that are of value for money. Where do you guys usually get them? Does the size actually fit you well? I heard from my friends that they got some pretty good Dainese jeans but the waist cutting is just off.

P.S. New adventurous rider here.
2wheels2fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2017, 06:36 AM   #2
MrGrody

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2000 Cbr929rr
2014 Grom125
2015 Cbr300r
2015 KTM RC390

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wheels2fast View Post
I'm trying to look for some motorcycle jeans that are of value for money. Where do you guys usually get them? Does the size actually fit you well? I heard from my friends that they got some pretty good Dainese jeans but the waist cutting is just off.

P.S. New adventurous rider here.
Depends on your location. If there is a nearby cycle gear they usually have a basic collection of gear. Chaparral Motorsports is pretty massive. As far as riding gear tho in general I would definitely try stuff on in person. All brands fit differently in different sizes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Liked this post:
Old 06-15-2017, 10:08 PM   #3
chris_py

I recommend the knox riding jeans, great protection! But it's been on sale for a while on sportbike track gear so not sure if there's any thats left (It was going for $100!).

Another pair that seems to offer similar type of protection (but a lot more expensive) are the revit line.

Your local cycle gear should have some other brands and maybe even dainese or revit, but it's really hit or miss whether they'll have in stock or not.
chris_py is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:21 PM   #4
2wheels2fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrody View Post
Depends on your location. If there is a nearby cycle gear they usually have a basic collection of gear. Chaparral Motorsports is pretty massive. As far as riding gear tho in general I would definitely try stuff on in person. All brands fit differently in different sizes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I think i might showroom some cycle stores if i can find them nearby. I thought maybe I could get them online since it's cheaper. Any reliable sites to recommend?
Old 06-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #5
2wheels2fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_py View Post
I recommend the knox riding jeans, great protection! But it's been on sale for a while on sportbike track gear so not sure if there's any thats left (It was going for $100!).

Another pair that seems to offer similar type of protection (but a lot more expensive) are the revit line.

Your local cycle gear should have some other brands and maybe even dainese or revit, but it's really hit or miss whether they'll have in stock or not.
Sounds like a bargain to me. Haha. Would definitely want to try them on. I havent got a chance to find any cycle gear store this weekend. Just curious, Do Dainese and revit jeans get stock out very often?
Old 06-18-2017, 07:09 PM   #6
chris_py

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wheels2fast View Post
Sounds like a bargain to me. Haha. Would definitely want to try them on. I havent got a chance to find any cycle gear store this weekend. Just curious, Do Dainese and revit jeans get stock out very often?
Last time I was at a cyclegear, I did see some revit jeans.. Dainese is rare. I'm thinking for hte most part, their stock might be from local returns.
chris_py is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement