socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > Site Vendors > Blue Monkey Motorsports
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook for regular shirt giveaways and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
Israel Torres
»\_(ツ)_/»

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
'13 Ninja 300 ABS

Thumbs up HealTech GPDS K04 gear indicator

Back in July (a few months after I had gotten my bike) I picked up the HealTech GPDS K04 gear indicator in green from Blue Monkey Motorsports for my '13 Ninja 300 ABS and have loved it ever since. It's something that a learner bike should have IMHO because it helps the rider focus on making sure they are in the right gear without having to continually check the RPMs and speed to calculate the optimal gearů especially at least knowing they are at the final gear. It's a real quality product. I still use it to this day and recommend it to everyone.

Here's the kit:

Here it is installed:

This baby was super easy to install - it uses the diagnostic port in the tail so it just plugs in and boots up with the bike's ignition and even does a count with the rest of the lights flashing around. It doesn't need to learn anything as it is doing a direct reading of what the ECU is saying which surprises me that Kawasaki decided to save a few cents by not adding it to the cluster. The information is there just not visible.

Blue Monkey Motorsports has been additionally helpful in follow-up support questions namely Todd Robinson; he knows his stuff. Any time I think about buying a new component for my bike I check the Blue Monkey Motorsports site first.

If you have any questions about this product let me know

Advertisement