Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
|FREE SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG DECALS mailed to your door|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|05-29-2019, 08:43 PM||#1|
Aprilia Mille R
PRICE: $4,500 with a fresh prep.
LOCATION: Orange county California USA
Can arrange delivery to outlying areas.
Trying to buy a home so need to pad the bank account a little more so one of the bikes needs to go. Unfortunately the Ape pulled the short straw. Bought this bike out of Texas off of here a number of year back, then went through the entire bike and made numerus upgrades along the way. Had a lot of fun weekends on it between a few long distance road trips, trackdays and canyon days. Bike is a solid performer and is setup as a camillion trackday/street bike. Plug-n-play LED light bar comes off as does the entire rear tail for track days or run it with the 2003 tail with carbon fiber pillion and KC HiLites LED's for the street. Nothing on this bike was hacked together, it is all done top shelf.
><>2002 Aprilia SPA RSV Mille R <><
Vin #: ZD4RPU0142S000145
Engine #: Rotax V99ORP 955192
· Body: Shark Skin full race body (two tails race & street)
· Street tail: 2003 tail with LED lights
· KCHiLites LED lights (removable light bar)
· LED front turn signals
· Carbon Fiber: exhaust hangers, finders, dash cover, and rear cowl lid
· Custom paint and pin striping by Richard Knight
· Engine Management: Power Commander 3 902-410 (usb)
· Attack Racing dyno tune max hp=115.5, max tq=72.4
· Valves adjusted by Amauri Nunes
· Thermostat: 65c #8102614
· Aprilia Low Temp Thermal Switch -#8112677
· Evoluzione airbox with short aluminum velocity stacks
· Early 2000-01 snorkel
· Ackrapovic SBK Racing dual exhaust with matching eprong
· Yoyodine slipper clutch
· Clutch slave cylinder: Oberon Performance
· Yoyodine/Euro Racing quick-turn throttle
· Tank full of race fuel foam
· Front Ohlin rebuilt by: Andy at Catalyst Reaction Suspension in Orange CA 8/2015 @ 11.4k
· Rear Ohlin shock
>>WHEELS, RUBBER & BRAKES<<
· Front wheel: OZ 17"x3.5
· Rear wheel: OZ 17"x6.0
· Tires: Michelin Power Road iv
· Front tire dimensions: 120/70-ZR17stock.
· Rear tire dimensions: 190/50-ZR17stock.
· Front brake master: new Brembo model for 2004-09 Aprilia RSVR 1000 with dash-2 lines @11.4k miles
· Rear brake master: new Brembo model 11.4k miles
· Pads: Galfery sintered g1375 @ 10k
· Woodcraft clip-ons (reservoir mounts, bar ends) (have stock)
· Woodcraft bar-ends notched for mirros
· CRG folding bar-end mirrors
· Woodcraft rearsets w/ gp shift
· Front brake master: new Brembo from 2004-2009 Aprilia RSVR 1000 with dash-2 braided line 11.4k miles
· Clutch master cyl: new Brembo from 2004-09 Aprilia RSVR 1000 w braided line @14.1k
· Rear brake master: new Brembo model 11.4k miles
· Clutch slave cylinder: Oberon Performance rebuilt @14.1k
· AVS short levers and mounts
· Battery: Shorai Lithium Battery new
· Regulator: Shindengen MOSFET FH012A used on late (06+) Yamaha FJR, 07+ Yamaha R1 1D7-81960-00-00.
· Starter Solenoid: Yamaha part # 4KD-81940-00-00 $40
· Shindengen MOSFET FH012A used on the late (06+) Yamaha FJR, 07+ Yamaha R1 1D7-81960-00-00.
· Ricks Motorsport Electric Stator PU21120243- $145 af1
· Dash soldered for LED turn signals
· LED headlights, taillights and turn signals
· Entire bike rewired and nearly all connectors replaced with weather pack connectors.
· Bike will have fresh/new clutch, brake, oil, filter & battery on delivery! (if asking price is met)
· Oil Filter: Aprilia OEM Oil Filter-part #0256187 (2.75 inch) -AP0256187
· K&N Oil filter: KN-152
· 14,500 changed oil/filter
· 14,100 new clutch m/c and slave
· 11,360 flushed water 74oz, Lucas water wetter 10oz
· 11,360 fuel filter AP8102971
· 11,360 Ft Brake fluid flush
· 14,100 Rr Brake fluid flush
· 14,100 Clutch fluid flush
· 11,360 NGK R sparkplug DCPR9E x4
· 11,360 Forks serviced
· 14,100/11,360 Sprag clutch, & gear replaced with new ktm
· 11,360 Head gasket frt & rr
· 11,360 New air filter
· 11,360 New front brake master cyl
· 11,360 New rear brake master cyl
· 11,360 New front brake lines to dash 2
· 11,360 New Shorai Battery
· 10,000 Frt Brake pads replaced
· 8,500 Rr Brake pads
· 8,500 Ft/Rr Tires replaced
· 11,360 Amauri Nunes service:
· Compression test 185 psi, both cylinders with cold engine
· Cam timing and front to rear phasing is correct
· Check for excessive play in camshaft drive mechanism
· Valve clearances checked/adjusted as needed.
· Flywheel key not damaged, replaced crank timing sensor and flywheel with timing triggers
· Installed a test ECU and EPROM
· Tested camshaft timing sensor per procedure in service manual
· Swapped complete throttle bodies injection and measured fuel pump output pressure
· Measured wiring continuity and connections between sensors and ECU connectors
|Liked this post:|
|05-30-2019, 09:16 AM||#3|
#FrankensteinSV because I was too scared to throw the Ape up the road on track-days.
NOTE: the paint has shown some wear. The tank is bubbling up from this fine California fuel and I rubbed up against a planter trying to squeeze between it and a parked car. Still, the bike has all the updates you would ever want to throw at a Mille.