socalsportbikes.org socalsportbikes.org
Register Member Map Media Calendar Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SOCALSPORTBIKES.ORG - Forums > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to THE NEW socalsportbikes.org, Southern California's Sportbike Forum! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our FREE community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!
Its FREE!
Register through Facebook Register quicker using facebook

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook for regular shirt giveaways and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2019, 04:46 PM   #1
mikesx4911

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2011 CBR1000RR
2005 CBR600RR (Totaled)
2000 CBR600 F4 (Stolen)
2010 CBR600RR Leyla (Totaled)

Dropping Some Banking Knowledge

As many of you probably know I'm BIG into cryptocurrency eat, sleep, repeat it! I will even admit over 70% of my savings is in cryptocurreny lol. As adoption is starting to happen in our everyday lives cryptocurrency banks and loans are beginning to pop up. I wanted to share these interest rates with you take a look at the picture. Originally I only held Cryptocurrency in Celsius but than I got to thinking why do I keep my money in a bank account that gives me terrible interest and they use my money to make money... So I took most of my savings and I invested it into USDC. With a interest rate of %8.10 that is some good interest rates. I have a goal that I want to make $300 dollars a week in interest off this obviously requires a huge savings in USDC lol. But I just wanted to share this new tech./banking with you guys.

What is USD Coin?
USD Coin (USDC) is a type of cryptocurrency that is referred to as a stablecoin. You can always redeem 1 USD Coin for US$1.00, giving it a stable price.

(apologize if image does not show been having some issues)

https://celsius.network/
(website just in case image does not load)
mikesx4911 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2019, 02:10 PM   #2
Mr. Blue

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Yamaha: R6 & WR250R
Triumph: Tiger 1200
Honda: VTX

You have 70% just in cryptocurrency? As someone who also sees the benefits of investing, I've found it best to diversify my portfolio. Admittedly, I don't know much about cryptocurrency but that seems like a risky strategy.
Mr. Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:57 AM   #3
mikesx4911

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2011 CBR1000RR
2005 CBR600RR (Totaled)
2000 CBR600 F4 (Stolen)
2010 CBR600RR Leyla (Totaled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue View Post
You have 70% just in cryptocurrency? As someone who also sees the benefits of investing, I've found it best to diversify my portfolio. Admittedly, I don't know much about cryptocurrency but that seems like a risky strategy.
Oh trust me it most def. is risky haha. I figure with great risks comes great rewards. I like stocks but do I hate how much regulation they have, how slow they grow. But I'm beginning to fall in love with stocks that pay dividends. But now I'm going after stocks that tie in with cryptocurrency. Like MoneyGram take a look at this article if you want a read. I don't think I have ever seen a stock in my life double in just a day! I'm waiting on the price to fall down some to buy some.

http://fortune.com/2019/06/17/ripple-moneygram-xrp/
mikesx4911 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement